Saturday, January 6, 2007

Yesterday, I went to my best friend Micheal's house. I went there for his birthday party. When I first got there, we ate pizza. Then, we left for laser tag. We had a lot of fun at laser tag. But, unfortunatly, my team lost. Afterwards, we played some arcade games.
Then we went home and played around in the basement. After that, Mike opened his presents. And then we played with the gifts for a long time. We all watched movies, then went to bed. In the morning, we ate waffles. Now, I am here.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Tedo,

I love your blog. I love the color template. I love the lay out. And I love what you had to say. I also loved the pictures.

Dude, if you're planning on doing a blog entry everyday instead of journal, as we discussed, then YOU need to do the entry. No fair using Bits as a secretary (although ingenious, dude, I like how you work your resources).

But, either way, journal or blog, you gotta do it. You type it. You CUPS it. You own it.

Please let me know what you want to do.

Great job, sweetie!

Susu said...

That sounds like an very entertaining day. You failed to mention the teenagers making out in one of the rooms, or how none of the adults present broke it up. What's the deal there TD?

Lisa said...

Just for the record, the teens making out were not at the Dombrowski's--they were at Shadowlands.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.