Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I have a new favorite band. The band is called "Fall Out Boy". I have one of their songs on my Ipod. The song is called "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race".

I learned about them by watching MTV. They are a rock band. I like them because their songs have a nice beat. I also like them because the lead singer good at singing.


The people in the band are named Pete, Andy, Patrick, and Joe. I like Patrick the best. I like him because he is the lead singer. Andy is the guitarist.

5 comments:

Tim said...

Teddy,

I just looked up the lyrics. They repeat "g*d d**n" over and over in the chorus. I don't approve of that.

Tim

Susu said...

Great Blog entry Teddy. This ain't a city its a bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep. Also into cats, also into cats.

Susu said...

Tim,

Teddy asked me to review the lyrics and we discussed that. The version that he had has those words bleeped out, even on the version I heard with those words, you cannot make out the words.

Teddy was very responsible about asking to have the lyrics reviewed.

Lisa said...

Uh, Tedo, where were you watching MTV to learn about Fall Out Boy?

Lisa said...

Seriously--where are you watching MTV?