Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Alaska is a very interesting place. It has many resources. One of these resources is lumber. Alaska is one third forests. That’s a lot of forests if I do say so my self. Another of Alaska’s resources is oil and gas. There are many deposits near Prudhoe Bay. Oil and gas are very important with the rising oil and gas prices.

Alaska has grate resource fishing. Fishing is a very important resource. With fishing you can catch fish for fish farming. You can also catch fish for game, and the most popular is catching fish to sell or eat. All over Alaska is a grate place to live in you have some beautiful sights and grate resources.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Teddy,

I like your three most recent posts. I enjoy your creative writing! One tip: You don't mean "grate." You mean "great."

Tim

Tim said...

(Although "grate" is a word.)

Anne said...

Teddy, I think you are grate! Ha, ha!

Love Susu